Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Update

So I've been working and sleeping lately and that's about it. Last night I finally figured out why full-time employees hate CPs. They don't do anything and when you ask them to they throw hissy fits. I was closing line last night and I had 4 preclosers with me. Vanessa and Hope were helpful and did what I asked them to help me with and never questioned it. Janet I had to continually ask to do the same thing over and over again and again. Highly obnoxious. Kevin, I asked to do two extremely simple things and he got pissy about it. I was not happy. But I was told by one of the full time employees that I wasn't like the other CPs because I actually work and don't throw fits about it. That made me fell happy.

Well, I'm working today and tomorrow and then I have 2 days off. Yipee! On Wednesday I'm going to Animal Kingdom with Wenn who's never been before and on Tuesday night I'm going to see the 4th of July fireworks at Magic Kingdom with one of my friends since I'm working on the 4th of July and the special fireworks are being shown tonight and Tuesday but I'm working tonight.

That's my life recently. Byes!

2 comments:

Mom said...

What's a CP?

Magenta said...

One can never see TOO many fireworks! Have a wonderful time.