Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fireworks!

Monday was another work day where I took a Safety in Motion Class which was all common sense stuff. But I got paid for it so go me.

Tuesday was a fun day. In the morning I ran some errands with my roommates and then we went to Magic Kingdom for Wenn's birthday. Her birthday was actually on Monday but none of us knew until late that night so we celebrated yesterday. At Magic Kingdom we hung out and were there until about midnight. The 4th of July fireworks were previewed yesterday and they were amazing. It was a great fun day. Wenn apparently is very scared of the Haunted Mansion. My ear drums took a little beating while riding that ride with her. Still fun though.

Today I am going to do laundry since I haven't done that in about 2 weeks and Wenn and I are supposed to go to the Animal Kingdom. And then tonight I am making dinner for my roommates. That's all I've got. Byes!

2 comments:

Magenta said...

I love fireworks! I'm glad they were special. Enjoy a fabulous dinner with friends ... it's the best way to enjoy a meal.

Mom said...

Did you know that my hobby is doing laundry.