Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cash Training

Today was an easy day at work. I started cash training today and I will get assessed on my knowledge tomorrow. It is such a simple cash register to learn. It did kind of make the day drag by just standing by a cash register for 4 hours but o well. The only bad things about today were I spilled tea on my computer keyboard this morning on accident so now the keys are stiff and sticky and I had to get up early after only sleeping for about 4.5 hours; that however I wouldn't change because I was hanging out with friends and I wouldn't give that up even for more sleep.

My trainer is a fun guy but o my he has way too much energy early in the morning. He complemented me by saying that I was a highly intelligent young woman. I know that I am because people tell me this all the time but it's nice to hear it from someone not realted to me.

Yesterday was my day off. It was fabulous. I slept in, went out to lunch with 2 of my roommates and then hung out with one of my friends all day watching movies and playing Smash Brothers. Once my roommates got home, we played Catch Phrase with them today. That was fun.

Well, I don't have any stories again, so that is going to have to hold everyone over until there is something larger to report. Byes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hate sticky keyboards, but if that is the worst part of the day it was a good day.
Love you