Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday

I had an eleven hour shift yesterday. It dragged by. That was very sad. But I still had fun. I met more new people and we had fun talking and teasing everyone.

After work, one of my friends, Steven, picked me and Bree up from work so that we could partake in roommate pasta night quicker than if we rode the bus home. Once we got home and I opened the door I found that my roommates had rearranged our apartment and bought fun decorations for the living and dining room. Our apartment looks much better now. I love it.

Pasta night was at 2 am. It was dinner for me and Bree. We also had cupcakes! Yay-ra!!!! My roommates love me. I got cookies the night before and cupcakes last night. It was so much fun. I didn't go to sleep until about 3:30 but it doesn't matter. I got to sleep in today, I only have a 6 hour shift and tomorrow I am going to the Animal Kingdom with Beth and Bree before work. Life down here couldn't be better.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That is way past your bedtime!!!

Magenta said...

Last night the Travel Channel had "Disney Secrets" ... I looked and looked and never saw you. Soon enough they will figure out that YOU are one of their biggest secrets!!!