Saturday, June 21, 2008

Assessment Leads To Clubbing

On Friday I had my assessment for cash training. If I passed it means I can run the cash register along with anything and everything else at Casey's. If I failed it means that I needed more training. I passed. Yay me!

As a result of me passing my assessment I got off work early. I wandered around the park and met my roommate Bree at Pinocchio's to have a snack because I hadn't seen her in a few days and I was feeling majorly roommate deprived. So I got to hang out with Bree for a few minutes and it made me very happy. I also got to talk to John on the phone and it made me smile because I haven't talked to my brother since I've been down here.

After Bree went to work I came back to the apartments to meet up with a friend so we could wander around Epcot for a few hours. I love the fireworks at Epcot. There was a little girl sitting behind us that was entertaining. Everytime the fireworks paused she would ask "Are the fireworks done now?"

Once Epcot closed we left and came back to the apartment for dinner. We hung out until Bree, Beth and Wenn got back so we could all go out to PI. Beth and Wenn literally screamed in excitement when they found out that I was going clubbing with them. I smiled and laughed at them because it was such an entertaining reaction. We all went out to a club called Motion and danced for a few hours. I had a lot of fun at the club and I think that we are probably going out again next week. Byes!

5 comments:

Mom said...

You sound like everything is pretty close to wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Who are you and what have you done with my roomie? Staying up late... dancing... clubbing... who knew??

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

Clubbing? I assume that means the Mickey Mouse Club? That is nice...I approve.

Magenta said...

I love that you are dancing! Everyone should dance ... which dance is your favorite? The waltz? foxtrot? quickstep?

Princess Pixie Dust said...

Dad, if you want to believe that I was at the Mickey Mouse Club I will play along with that and tell you yes I was at the Mickey Mouse Club

Bailey, I'm still me I just seem to be breaking out of my shell a little more than before.

Mom, wrong kind of dancing. But yes, everyone should dance. It's great fun.