Friday, June 6, 2008

Day Off Take 2

I love having days off. I won't get one until Wednesday and that doesn't really count since I have class for 4 hours that day. Anyways...

Today I went to Disney Hollywood Studios (previously known as MGM) with Abby. This was the beginning of Star Wars weekends; they last all through June. So when we got there, Storm Troppers were on the roof of the front gate and they talked while pointing their guns at us. It was entertaining. Especially watching the little boys around. They were fun to watch because they got so excited about the Star Wars stuff.

Abby and I got to go on a lot of stuff. We rode the new Toy Story ride. It's similar to the Buzz Lightyear ride only its in 3-D. We also rode Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, The Great Movie Ride (I wasn't really impressed with that one), Star Tours and we watched the Beauty and the Beast show as well as the Indiana Jones show. Overall, it was a great day. However, it was SO sunny and hot I think I lost another pant size just from sweating.

Speaking of pants sizes, in a month I have lost one pant size! It makes me so happy!!!! Yay for me :D

The rest of the day was just chilling with Abby and vegetating while watching Friends with Bree. I also got to talk to Bailey tonight and that made me smile. And no matter what Matt might believe, Indiana Jones will always be hotter than Bailey. No offense Bailey but boys will always be hotter to me. Though I do like that Matt finds you hotter than a boy. That is extremly encouraging.

Ok, I think that's all I have. Now I'm going to go to sleep so that I can make it through my 11.5 hour shift tomorrow. Byes!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The Great Movie Ride is one of my favorites, but your cousins S & S thought it was boring. Must be a generational thing.