Friday, June 6, 2008

A Break

Wow. Having a break from the running around like a mad woman was wonderful.

I tried to sleep in today but that failed. You see, 4 days ago, the maintenance guys came to "fix" one of the bathrooms in the apartment. They fixed it so well that the door wouldn't shut! Well, they had 3 days to fix it while we were all at work and not here but NO they come on the one day that 4 of us get to sleep in. So we all woke up a little grumpyily...

Anywho, the rest of the day was a blast. I hung out with my trainer from work who is now my best friend down here. She told me that she had been praying for a while to have a good friend while she was here. And she found me while I found her! Yay!!!

So, Rachel and I went shopping a lot. I got to talk to Matt while I was out which made me happy. At Ross, I found a cute blue dress, not quite a club dress though. So at Old Navy, I found myself a black sequeny club dress and capris that are actually capris on me!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!
For lunch, Rachel and I went to the Macaroni Grill because she had never been there before. That was fun times.

Once we were done shopping we went to the Magic Kingdom and walked around, riding rides and just hanging out. I enjoyed it even though we didn't get to ride that much because it was long lines even though the park wasn't that crowed. Weird, but o well.

After that, me and Rachel and another friend from work Veronica went back to Rachel's apartment. We ordered pizza for dinner and decided not to go to PI because it was gay day which meant that it would be more crowded than normal and filled with gay people. So instead, once Adam (Rachel's crush :P) got there we played drinking games and just talked for the rest of the time.

Well, now Bree is back and needs to rant about her horrid day at work. So I'm going to be a good rooommate and go let her vent. Byes!!

2 comments:

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

I suppose Pleasure Island on gay day is not a good time for a girl to find a guy...

Mom said...

Drinking games? Not my princess pixie dust!