Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Assesment

Ok, so my previous post was a tired post. No, the magic has not worn off, I was just worn out.

Anyways, today was my assesment day. That means the manager(s) "interview" me about my knowledge about my job in detail. If I pass it means I have earned my ears and I am no longer in training. I passed. During the assesment though, I was told to sit on my hands so I would stop raising them every time I knew an answer when it wasn't my turn to tell the manager the information that she asked.

Today was such an easy day. Pretty much all I did was sit with my trainer and review for the assesment, do a little bit of work to refresh our knowledge, go on break, have the assesment, and then I got off early. Yay ra!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a blast however. I have the day off, I get paid, I am going out with my trainer Rachel, who is AMAZING!, then going to PI (Pleasure Island in Disney slang). I am truly my mother; I am going out "drinking" with friends from work so that I can be the designated driver. It made me smile and laugh a little bit.

Right now, I have to go since we have inspection tomorrow. I have to help clean the apartment. My roommate Wendy is making dinner and I absoulutly love her for it.

P.S. Mom I hope this post had enough exclamation points to make you believe that Disney has not lost it's magic. I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR EARS! You should post a picture. Sounds great. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.

Mom said...

You are so cute!!!!