Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update

So, last night at work I got to be Stocker 2 again. That position kind of hurts. I have to lift shovels full of ice up to my shoulder to dump into a bin for edible ice and then I have to scoop the ice into 2 of the soda machines and then for the 3rd machine I have to lift the bin above my head, typically with someone else's help, and dump it into the last machine. Now I am using muscles that I had forgotten that I had. Last night I felt like I had no arms or legs left.

Nothing really interesting happened at work. It was really slow which means that there are no stories. Sorry. I'll update later once I have some. Byes!

2 comments:

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

hope you had a good day off.

Mom said...

You are going to have great muscles.
Hope you get the GT position.
Relax and get some sleep.