Monday, June 23, 2008

Working

I have nothing big to report. I've been working a lot. Saturday I worked at night and hung out with Bree all morning/afternoon. Yesterday I worked for 11 hours. The funniest thing that happened at work yesterday was Bree walked by with her glow cart and when I saw her I started waving while jumping up down yelling "Bree!" I was very excited to see her. There weren't any guests in Casey's so it was ok. The people around me laughed though.

Tomorrow and Wednesday I have off. It's fabulous! 2 days off!!!!!!
Tomorrow Bree and I are going shopping at the Cast Connection which is a discount store for Cast Members that is a better store than Company D because it has merchandise from the parks we can buy at discounted rates. Then she and I will go to costuming so I can trade out my costumes. After that we are going to the Magic Kingdom for a little bit to try and do everything we haven't done yet. I like the whole not doing everything at once thing. Much more relaxing in regards to the park. Then at some point she and I have to go to WalMart.

Wednesday a group of friends and I are going to the Animal Kingdom. That is the last park Bree has never been to. It's going to be so fun.

Well, that's all for now. Byes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Shopping! Buy me a prize!