Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Training Day 2

So yesterday was fun. I got to work only to realize that they messed up my schedule for yesterday. I was scheduled to work until 12:45 but since I was training and had to learn how to close it was a sorry just kidding moment and they told me that I was working until 2. So I didn't get back to my apartment until after 3 and now I have an 8 hour shift starting at 11 which means I didn't get to sleep in. I barely got 5 hours of sleep. I'll post more tonight or tomorrow when I have more time. For now, I have to finish getting ready and head out to work.

2 comments:

Magenta said...

uh oh ... has the "magic" worn off already - or was this just a sleepy post. There were no exclamation marks or anything! Can't wait to see who you meet today ... Sleepy, Grumpy, or Sleeping Beauty!

Mom said...

You sound a bit tired. I hope the schedule evens out soon and and can get enough sleep.