Thursday, June 26, 2008

Animal Kingdom

Yesterday was my last experience with Bree at a park she has never been to. She has now officially been to all the Disney theme parks. I'm sure we'll go to them all again and again but it will never be her first time again.

Anyways, yesterday we were at Animal Kingdom for about 6 hours. It is probably the longest we have spent in a theme park on a day we are not working since we've been here. I had a lot of fun. Me Bree and 2 of our friends came with us. We rode Dinosaur, Mount Everest, The Safari, saw It's Tough to Be a Bug and wandered the jungle trek next to the safari. We also watched the parade which Bree and I were less than impressed with. But that's ok.

It rained twice yesterday. Once it poured for about an hour. We took refuge in Pizzafari and ate a late lunch/early dinner. The next time it rained, it began while we were riding Mount Everest. If you have never experienced it raining on you while riding a roller coaster, don't do it! The rain flying at you at an even more accelerated pace than normal hurts a lot. So just don't do it.

Well, now I have to go to work for 11 hours. I can't decide whether or not I love or despise these long days...

2 comments:

Magenta said...

I can't even imagine riding Everest on a good weather day!!! And with rain ... ouch!

Mom said...

You love your work at Disney, whether long or short. I know because i have been reading this blog.