Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Relaxful but Busy Day

Yesterday was so much better than the day before. Lots of fun stuff occured.

For the first half of the day I stayed at home and read my book. I'm almost done so I'll probably finish that today.

At work it was much more fun than the previous day. The first 3 hours flew by, then there was my break. While on my break I got to see Tinkerbell. That made me happy.
I worked in the back of the house for the first half of my shift and then I worked the front for the last half.
While working the front lots of fun things happened. First, I made Angela, one of the girls I work with, dance with me while the parade was going by because the music playing was Once Upon A Dream. Next, this little boy came up to talk to me since no one was in my line. He was telling me that he bought a Stitch costume and asked if I wanted to see it. I told him "Yes!" so he ran over to his mother to get the hand from the costume to show me. He put it on and ran back over to show me. I told him "That is SO cool!". There was a huge grin on his face and he ran over to his mom again where she asked if he scared me. He laughed and said no she thought it was cool! That put a happy smile on my face. I love little children.
Next, I saw a guy from school. His name is Robert and he always came into the Grill for dinner so I saw him almost every night. I waved at him because, again, I had no one in my line. So he came over to talk to me. He had a bewildered expression on his face because he obviously not expecting to see anyone he knew at DisneyWorld, especially someone from Milligan. He asked how I got a job at DisneyWorld, so I told him that I applied online and they told me come work for me. That was pretty cool.
Well, that was all that happened yesterday. So now I am going to watch Friends, do my laundry, read my book and chill until work tonight at 7:30.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hope your line is not busy when i come to the corner. We will probably be there early September.