Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Needed Update

Ok, so here's how things stand in Florida:

I hate being sick because it gives me a headache like none other and I get more tired than normal. Work is continuously slow which doesn't make sense because it's supposed to be our busy season. SO work is boring and I'm getting over being sick.
My good news is I'm still a book nerd and a book that I've been waiting for since March came is coming out on Saturday so I'll be getting it on Saturday because I ordered it online! Woot!
My other good news is that Bethany comes on August 16th and Bailey is ordering the bridesmaid dresses this week! Yay ra!

I believe that is all that I have to report. My burn is healing thank God and I can't wait until September, October and November so that I can see my family (Bailey and Matt count as such to me). For real, that's all I've got. Byes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I wonder if the economy is effecting business in the magic Kingdom.
I will pray for your roommate. That is a bit scary.
We can't wait until September.