Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello

So, nothing all that interesting has happened lately. Lots of work. We started an ice war at work last night and it ended with me having 2 handfuls of ice thrown down my shirt. Because my shirt is tucked in the ice got everywhere. In my bra, down my pants and stuck in my underwear. And let me say, ice down the underwear is cold! I did entertain everyone including the guests by doing a funny little dance to get the ice out. And today I made some ladies day by telling her I was from D.C. since she was from Roanoke, VA. It was great.

That's about all my news. Byes!

3 comments:

Mom said...

How can a week in the Magic Kingdom not have anything interesting? Has it lost some magic?

Princess Pixie Dust said...

No, it hasn't lost any magic it has just been slow at Casey's.

AM Kingsfield said...

brrr!