Sunday, July 20, 2008

Interesting Week

So, this week has been extremely eventful. It started with me getting burned and then my roommate Abby moving out, and on Friday I had to take Bree to the doctor, yesterday we had a cleaning crew come in to clean our apartment for our new roommate and today we got a new roommate named Rainey. Rainey is from Taiwan and so far seems like a really sweet girl. I hope that this works out well. Pray that it does!

Yesterday I found even more appreciation for my dad's Cleaning Authority franchise. The cleaning company that came yesterday made all of us angry. They left a notice on our door Friday night saying that the cleaners would be here at sometime during the day on Saturday. So I got up at 9 am to take my antibiotics and then I got in the shower. Well, while I was in the shower the cleaners showed up. They wanted to come clean our bedroom and bathroom. But since my bathroom is connected to our bedroom Bree wouldn't let the strange cleaning man into my bedroom because I was naked in the shower. He started yelling at her about how we were given 24 hours notice and that we have to let them into the rooms when they're here and threatened to call the front office to report us. She finally let him into the bedroom but then he got pissed because he couldn't come into the bathroom because I was in there getting dressed. Seriously, he could have cleaned any other room in the apartment he did not have to start with ours. Reasons this made me love my wonderful dad and his company that is run by his amazing wife who happens to be my fantastic mom: 1. They give you a 2 hour time frame for when they're coming, 2. They would clean around you if need be, 3. They would have cleaned any other room that wasn't being used and then go back to the room that had been occupied and ask if it was alright to clean that room now.
Just so Dad knows I didn't hate working at the Cleaning Authority with him, I just love Disney a whole lot more. No offense!!!

That's all I've got. Byes!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You have had a busy week!
Sounds like the cleaning crew needs some lessons in manners!

Magenta said...

I'm glad your dad's wonderful company is being run by such a fantastic person!