Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yay Ra!

Ok, so apparently I am very accident prone. I sliced my finger open at work last night while I was helping clean for closing. I had to go over to my manager's office to get it bandaged and all that. But they gave me a huge chocolate chip cookie to make it feel better. It made us all laugh and made me very happy. I like chocolate chip cookies.

My good news (and I have a few things):
1. I got the GT position at work! It stands for general teller and it's an introductory accounting position where I make sure all the registers balance and do random audits, fun stuff like that. I got a promotion after only 2 months! Wahoo!!
2. I get to see Bethany in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I get to see my grandparents in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earlier this week I went to Magic Kingdom with Bree for the sole purpose of taking pictures with characters. We did that for 5 hours (we did ride Pirates and see the Tiki Room and the 3 o'clock parade but the rest was all characters). I will put up pictures from that soon.

That's all I've got for now. Byes!

3 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Ok, but if we see you with all ten fingers bandaged, we'll have to start shipping you cookies.

Congrats on the promo! They know a smart cookie when they see one!

Mom said...

You learned from your grampa that chocolate cookies make everything better.
Please do not cut off any fingers.
Of course you got the promotion.
We can't wait to see you.

Anne said...

congrats on the promotion!

don't forget to use your toes...