Thursday, May 29, 2008

Second Day

I love my roommates!!!!

We are all such Disney freaks it's amazing. This is going to be fun!!!

We have gone shopping a lot. Today me Wendy S. and Abby went to Downtown Disney for window shopping. We are going to go so broke by the end of our 7 months here. There is so much that we want! It will be so fun.

I signed up for a class for the summer program. It's Advanced Hospitality Management. I can sign up for a fall class too later in the program if I want. This is going to be so cool!!

I found out that I am working at the Magic Kingdom on Main Street. I will either be at Casey's Corner (a full out food place with hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.), The Cone Shop (all ice cream) or The Bake Shop. 2 of my roommates will also be working at Magic Kingdom. How cool is this!?!

There is a pool party tonight where I am getting free pizza (my roommates just informed me of that since I told them I was going to eat leftovers for dinner). That's going to be fun.

I have Traditions tomorrow which counts as my first real day of work. I'm getting paid for it. Yay! Afterwards, me and my roommates are going to the Magic Kingdom since half of my roommates have never been to Disney World. Then on Saturday I have a class teaching me about food and beverage training stuff and on Sunday I have an orientation of the Magic Kingdom. I will be walking all day figuring stuff out but I get to go there before the park even opens. Can you imagine what that would be like!? I bet it's going to be surreal.

My roommates and I have also started talking about Thanksgiving dinner. Since we all have to work Thanksgiving and my parents and John are coming down we (my roommates and I) are going to make our own first (for me anyways) Thanksgiving dinner. We are already planning who will make what. Exciting!!!

I think that's all that I have for right now. I'll keep posting as time goes by.

4 comments:

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!!

Magenta said...

I'll bring the M&Ms!

Mom said...

So, it sounds amazing,fun,cool and surreal. I think that means you like it. I am anxious to hear how it goes after you actually start working. It is all so exciting.
Love
Gramma

AM Kingsfield said...

Free pizza?
Try not to spend more than you earn!
I'm so glad you have found a flock of other "Disney Freaks."