Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Arrival

I am in Orlando!!!!!!!!

Mom and I got here around 2:45 today after driving for 9 hours yeaterday and 4.5 hours today. I found my apartment complex; it is 4 lights away from Downtown Disney/less than a mile away from Downtown Disney. I will upload pictures of my first few days here in the next couple of days.

Mom and I will be eating dinner tonight in Downtown Disney and I will probably be getting zero sleep tonight. I am trying my hardest not to bounce around everywhere. Not driving my mother completly insane would be a smart thing to do.

We are going to go swim for about an hour, go to dinner, maybe a movie, and hopefully I will hear from my new roommate sometime today so that I can meet her before tomorrow. Wish me luck as I begin my amazing new life of dreams come true!!!!!

8 comments:

katy said...

yay Disney! i can't wait to hear all about your first few days there. be safe and have fun!!

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

How fun!!!! Orientation tomorrow? This sounds so cool. I am jealous. Old...but jealous. I miss you. :-(

Mom said...

Your excitement is catching. We are looking forward to what comes next in the wonderful world of Disney.

Linda said...

Good Luck--Have a wonderful time!

AM Kingsfield said...

Sounds like an exciting start!

Sandy said...

Hi - I'm coming here from your grandmother's blog. Best of luck to you as you follow your dreams. Your bouncing makes me think of Tigger - a pretty happy fellow as I recall.

Sling said...

Hi kid!
I'm here by way of your grandma.
Sounds like you've landed in the right place,at the right time.
Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Wooo-hooo! You made it. It will be all you've dreamed and more. Enjoy every minute. My uncle was one of the top engineers there when it was first built and my G-pa retired from Disney in Anaheim CA. I used to get lots of free tickets, but sadly I have never been to the D-World! Someday, I will go and be as happy as you are. Congrats and blessings.