Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Orientation

I made it! I got through the first steps of orientation today. There's more tomorrow and I start work on Friday. It's moving so quick!!

I met all my roommates. 5 amazingly fun girls. I forsee this semester with them as nothing but exciting. They are: Bree (Brianna) from California, Wendy from Pennsylvania, Wen (Wendy) from California, Beth from New York and Abby from Iowa.

I have a 3 bedroom apartment, with 2 bathrooms, a medium sized living room, a small-ish kitchen and it is directly across from the big pool at the complex.

Mom helped me move in, we went out to lunch with 2 of roommates, she then took me to dinner after my 2 hour housing meeting and then I took her to the airport. I am assuming that she made it home ok.

I can't wait for this!! It is going to be amazing. At the moment, I don't care if I do or don't get the professional internship. This part of my life is going to be simply amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

6 comments:

MarkEC said...

Looking forward to reading of your adventures in the Magic Kingdom. Sounds like you have had an exciting start. Just read somewhere that Disney is the highest rated company for employee satisfaction! Good choice. :-)

Mom said...

You sound just a wee bit excited.
I Love you
Gramma

Cazzie!!! said...

I am bubbling with excitement reading this post here, well done, just have a wonderful time and let it all just HAPPEN :)

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your great internship. I can't wait to read all about it.

AM Kingsfield said...

So does Wendy have two little brothers named John & Michael?

Anonymous said...

Im SOOOOO happy for you Ashley!!! It sounds like you going to have an amazing time.