Friday, May 30, 2008

Official

I am officially a Disney employee!!!!!!

I got my Disney badge and nametag today, I went to the 4 hour class of Traditions, during Traditions break I went shopping at the Company D store and got some cool stuff. I accidentally bought Sofie a present. I'll just have to find something good for Lexi and Mik before I send it.

Tonight, to celebrate the fact that we are official Disney employees, I am going to the Magic Kingdom with my roommates. Bree, Abby and Wen have never been before so that is going to be awesome. Bree is so excited, it's like having an adult child with me. There's someone like me!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait. Well, I need to go now and write Thank You cards and call my loan company. Some things have to get done you know?

4 comments:

Mom said...

There is only one Princess Pixie Dust. No one else is like you, close maybe, but you are the best.
We plan to come see you in September.
Gramma

katy said...

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the Magic Kingdom tonight!! :-)

Gary & Laurel Cox said...

So...tell me more about the Traditions Class...

Short Haircuts said...

https://mrkidshaircuts.com/quick-hairstyles-for-long-hair/