Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Days!

So, I have officially started a new job. I'm working at a law firm called Wilson Elser in downtown D.C. as a part time file clerk. It's a complex job but it isn't hard. There is tons of stuff to do so I'll never be bored and the day flies past because of all the stuff there is to do. I'm going to love it. Also, they promote from within the company so there is room for me to move up. This may actually be a career!!!!

My cousin went off to college this past week. It's going to be good for her. She's asking me all kinds of college questions and it makes me smile that I have someone to pass on my college advice to.

My best friends move to Scotland in 9 days! And I get to visit them there in a few months!!!! That will be a grand adventure.

I leave for Orlando for a weekend in November so I can see another of my best friends. I get to visit Disney again after months apart! Woot woo!!

I went to the Ren Fair for opening weekend yesterday. Apart from a 2 hour break, I spent the whole day there. It was the first time my little boys have ever gone and it was fun watching them have a whole new experience. We made plans to go again next year too. I love that place it makes me very happy. And people watching there is just amazingly entertaining. I'm taking my dad there in October because he's never been. I'm not quite sure how he's managed not to go before...

That's all I've got for now. Byes!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love to hear you smile.