Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holidays

So, I'm updating because I'm pretty sure if I don't my mom might yell...

I went to the candlelight processional last night with Beth and Bethany. It was cold. By cold, I mean that I wore a sweatshirt, hat, gloves (the last 2 I gave to Bethany because she was colder than me), long pants and close toed shoes. The wind was what made it so cold; it was only 50! This temperature made me realize that, while I will desperatly miss my family on Christmas I'm not so much going to miss the cold. Especially Maryland's stupid, let's be cold but never snow philoshophy. There's no point in it being that cold unless it's going to flipping snow! Honestly, the world needs to understand my logic. It would make life better and just as interesting if not more so than it is right now.

In case you haven't heard, I'm out of a job on January 2. My internship got cancelled. Actually, the entire program has been cancelled. So, I need a job. In Florida would be the best. If you know of anyone hiring or have a contact that I could talk with please inform me!!!!

Now, I'm in the process of cleaning the house before Beth's (my roommate) parents come in tomorrow. During which I plan on watching Christmas movies.

Everyone have a marvelous Christmas! Byes!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Merry Christmas to yo , My Princess Pixie Dust. It is cold and rainy here, but no snow.
There will be a large hole around our Christmas tree. We know you love Florida, but we sure are going to miss you.

AM Kingsfield said...

It has been in the teens around here. Brrrr! I'd love to spend some time in that Florida winter, but I second Mom, our Maryland winter won't be the same without you.

just me said...

sorry to hear about your job being cancelled. if I knew anyone I could recommend you to, I would. I'm sure you'll find something :)

Anne said...

Bummer about your job.

Try Carnival. Their HQ is in Miami.