Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm still alive I promise

I promise that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet or died or anything.  I just don't have internet at my new house.  I will be trying to upload pictures in the near future.  As it stands, I love my house and thanks to everyone for all the furniture and stuff!  I am completly unpacked and my roommate is almost unpacked.  I am in love with my life.  My house is beautiful and my job is amazing.  I don't really have big news but I figured that updating would convince you that I'm still alive.  Ok, well that's all.  Byes!!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I don't know if you got my message via your aunt, but I have some kitchen supplies you can have, do you need them?

Mom said...

I mailed your birthday gift today. I love you.

Magenta said...

Now I'm worried about Thanksgiving dinner with no internet/cable ... does that mean no football for dad - or NO PARADE?!!!!

AM Kingsfield said...

Enjoy your life unplugged for a while.