Friday, September 26, 2008

Life Update!

Ok, so I realize that I haven't updated my blog lately but here's what's been going on in my life lately!

I got a phone call a few weeks ago from a manger at Revenue Currency and Control at the Magic Kingdom. He told me that my resume caught his eye and it was made even more appealing by the fact that I am currently at DisneyWorld. He asked if instead of starting my professional internship in January if I would start now. I said yes!!!!! So, for the past few weeks I have been following through with all of the proper procedures, interviews and whatnot so that I can start this new job. I am officially starting on October the 6th!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Also, once I found out that this was a possibility my friend Beth and I started looking for a place to stay. We found this amazing house out in Kissimmee that we absolutely fell in love with. We put an offer in last week and were crossing our fingers about it. I got a phone call on Monday saying that we were approved for the house! We move in today!!!!!! I am so uber excited!

So, that's my life so far. Everything is going great! I love my life.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you!!

Mom said...

I knew this would happen. You are going to stay in Orlando. We are so proud and just bit sad and very happy for you. You have always been a princess.

AM Kingsfield said...

Pictures!!!!

Congratulations!