Due to a recent request to update my blog I have come back to Blogland.
So, since my last update, here are the big things that have happened since last I was here:
- My brother joined the U.S. Air Force in February 2010 and graduated from BMT (Basic Military Training) in April 2010. He is now stationed in Texas working as a Life Support Tech for the C130s.
- I went to visit Matt and Bailey Roberts in Scotland and got trapped due to the volcano eruption in Iceland. So I got an extra week with them last year. It was amazing :)
- I went to Disney several times to visit my friend Bree. The most recent trip was to Disneyland, California where I had never been before. It was great fun.
- I have started training for the Disney World Wine and Dine Half Marathon in October. I'm kind of excited about running :) Those of you who know me know that I'm not normally a big fan of running by itself.
- The biggest update is that I have made an offer on a house!! It's a three bedroom condo in Annapolis, MD. Settlement should be concluded by the end of next month. So by the first of May I should be an official home owner!! Woohoo!!!
Those are the biggest things that have happened in my life. I will try to update more often than I have before. Of course, reminders will help as well if I start to lapse ;P
Happy Friday everyone!!