Friday, February 27, 2009

Life Changes

So, for those of you who don't know already, I am moving home in April. I am extremely excited about his. It came at the right point in timeand I have finally realized where I belong and where I want to be.

The issues with this are money to move home, breaking the lease and all the fees that go with it and keeping myself from being overly prepared and packing now which would cause unpacking to occur so I can find the stuff I need. Please pray that I can make finances work so that I can get home.

Once home, I need to find a job. Yikes! But I at least I have better chances up in Maryland than I do here. Yet another thing to pray about. Somehow, I know that everything will work out for the best. I can't wait to see Maryland the beautiful again!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You are always in my prayers. I can't wait to have you back in Maryland. The details will all work out.

AM Kingsfield said...

You should see Maryland today, buried in snow!

It will be great to have you home.

just me said...

You might have to change the name of your blog :(

Try not to think of this as a setback but rather as an opportunity.